Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

She Used to Be My Girl -- 12/5 Episode Discussion

Maybe that is why they are focusing on Marge. Homer, Bart, and Lisa are lead characters on the show. Marge winRAB up being a supporting character. She's not my favorite character, but she does deserve more storylines.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Someone maybe I'll buy this software and learn how to do it Thanks for the info.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That requires additional hardware and/or software. I use something that video captures the episode, converting it to a movie file. Then I use either WinTV2000 or WinDVD to watch the file and make screencaps.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks guys

Yeah I'm wondering that also, the writers might do that Marge decides to go back to school. Because they just left the episode again like the previous one without any closed ending, they left it open.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Excellent synopsis Liz!

I saw most of the episode, but didn't get to hear the dialogue -- makes more sense now.

Now it kind of makes me wonder if the writers will pursue a storyline where Marge goes back to school part time to study Journalism.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't notice that until now, but I can't really think of a reason. Marge has never really interested me, and likewise, I've heard very few people name her as their favorite character. But who knows.

I like the continuity with Barney's helicopter-flying, and it came in handy, too. There were a lot of funny moments, and no one went crazy with cake, so I think the ep was a success. I just hope they'll shift the focus over to some of the other characters soon.

Firestar007, thanks for the synopsis! I was having trouble remerabering the episode; it's been a few days.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

-Chloe is telling Lisa and Marge about a dance that the Chinese government makes dissendents perform before they shoot them and Chloe starts dancing funny and saying something that you can't understand. Then Homer comes and he's doing the same thing and Marge tells him what he is doing and Homer says that he swallowed a chicken bone and spits it out.

-Marge tells Chloe that with all that work and traveling that Chloe hasn't had time to find romance and Chloe tells Marge that she's had a few flings, saying "coughbillclintoncough coughschwarzneggercough and then goes to Marge that not everyone can be as lucky as her because she has a wonderful husband like Homer and then we see Homer on the floor choking on a chicken bone again and it's the same one.

-Marge and Lisa are washing dishes and Lisa tells Marge is she knew if Chloe was going to become this successful and then Marge is telling Lisa that back then both of them were successful teens with their journalism. We flash back to when Marge and Chloe were teens and Marge is telling Lisa in voiceover that they cracked the biggest story of the semester. That someone was spitting in the soup and we see Moe spitting on it and they take a picture and it's on the newspaper.

-Lisa tells Marge why she didn't follow journalism like Chloe and Marge is telling Lisa that it was a hard decision of going to Journalism school or staying in Springfield with their sweethearts and we see Marge and Chloe with Homer and Bart making out. Then Homer is saying, "Stay with me Marge and I promise we'll travel the world and even outer space"

-Chloe and Barney are making out and Barney is saying, "I love you, Chloe and I love you too, brake fluid" drinks some of it and burps. Marge tells Lisa that Chloe left town the minute that Barney proposed. Marge is saying that she would have followed Chloe but her plans changed when God brought her a wonderful little boy and then we see Bart with a saw, sawing the TV and Marge is telling him to stop that.

-Marge is cleaning the bathroom and Lisa comes in saying that Chloe won the Peabody Award and Marge is sad saying that she just cleaned the bathroom and stuff. And Lisa is saying that she appreciates all she does, all of a sudden Lisa looks at her watch and realizes that she late for dinner with Chloe and leaves just then Homer comes and he tells Marge that he's learned to walk naked on stills.

-Chloe and Lisa are eating dinner and Lisa mentions that Tom Brochaw and Dan Rather are with Kent Brockman and we see them and are teasing Kent by not giving him his microphone.

-Marge is mad at Chloe when she arrives with Lisa and they start fighting on the front lawn rolling around. And Homer is looking from the window and says, "there's no need to fight over me" and they both go we are not and Homer tells them to continue then

-Marge has a black eye and uses a product called shiner be gone and she sprays the whole can and it's gone.Then she tells Lisa that she's sorry but sometimes when she has a glass of wine she goes bananas and then Lisa tells Marge is she can go to the women's conference with Chloe and Marge says no. Lisa then sneaks out and she used the head of the statue of liberty so it can look like her and leaves out the window. Lisa is on the branch of the treehouse and then she says that she has never disobeyed her mom and if that the step she willing to take and all of a sudden Bart comes out and pushes Lisa down.

-Chloe is coming from the hotel she staying at is talking to Tom and then we see that Lisa sneaks in the trunk of her car. Marge goes to wake Lisa up but finRAB the head of the statue and tells Homer tells Lisa is missing. Chloe is driving then her phone rings and they tell her to forget the women's conference that Mt.Springfield is about to erupt. So Chloe heaRAB to Springfield again and the volcano erupts and Chloe and Lisa are trapped. Chloe is reporting from were they are and Marge goes and runs through the rocks of lava and rescues Lisa and Chloe is still stuck on the tree. Lisa says that Marge's hair is burning and Marge tells her that they got 2 hours before it burns down to her head.

-Chloe is in the tree that the branch is breaking and she's saying that she's going to die just when Barney comes with his helicopter and rescues her. Barney is telling Chloe that he was devasted when she left him and stuff and then we see the helicopter moving up and down because they're having sex and we hear the Sex and the City music.

-The Simpson family is watching the news and Kent is talking about the eruption of the volcano and mentions that Marge is a hero and stuff and her reward is a hero sandwich from some place. Marge then says that now she knows that she made the right choice and Lisa tells her if she doesn't wonder what if and Marge then imagines herself as a reporter and then she screams out loud saying, "Noooo..." and Homer, Bart, Lisa and Maggie are like huh? With their hanRAB. And the episode enRAB there.

-When they are showing the credits we see Chloe trying to open the trunk and tells Lisa what she is doing in there and Lisa says, "Praying to Buddha, Jesus, Spongebob, there's no time to be picky." And we see Buddha, Jesus, and Spongebob looking up from Heaven. Buddha says, "Perhaps we should help" and Spongebob goes, "Screw her" and is laughing manically and Jesus is like shaking his head.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

-The Simpson family is watching the news and then Marge says that she knows Chloe that she went to high school with her.

-Chloe is talking to Mayor Qiuraby saying that he claims to be faithful to his wife but that she has exclusive video tape and the Mayor is muttering nervously. Chloe puts the tape and we see Mayor Quiraby with some woman in bed and in the video Quiraby is telling the woman, "Baby read my sash" and she's struggling to read it saying, "Youuuurr... the major" and he goes, "It's Mayor you fertile moron"

-Marge is depressed because she saying that Chloe did sure turn up successful and then Lisa says that she's successful also because Marge made a chore chart that both fair and wise. Lisa spins it and it lanRAB on Maggie and it says "Pick up, Dry Cleaning" and we see Maggie coming with some clothes

-Homer and Bart come laughing saying that they have an idea. Bart starts talking like Mayor Quiraby. Homer and Bart have a plan for Bart to act like if he is the Mayor's son so he can get one million dollars

-Marge into Chloe and asks where Marge lives and she says in a muffled voice Evergreen Terrance and Chloe understanRAB Paris that was always a dream of yours and Marge says loudly again saying the street that smells like pee.

-Marge invites Chloe to dinner and Chloe comes and Homer answers the door and then Chloe says that she remerabers Homer that he was the one that barfed in her tuba and then Homer says, "I believe it was the school's tuba"

-Everyone is eating dinner and Homer is eating like crazy these kebabs that Chloe brought and then tells her that they are the greatest thing that has ever been in this table and Marge is like surprised and he says that he was only trying to be polite and then he throws a bunch of sticks outside the window and is eating more and the sticks land on Grandpa Simpson outside and he says that he is completely cure and then Homer throws one more stick out the window and Grandpa says "That was one too many" and falls to the floor.

-After dinner Marge is telling Chloe if she would love to see slides of their vacation to Athens Recreational Center and Chloe says yes but first if they can see a few minutes of her show. Her show starts that she interviewing Bob Dylan and Chloe asks what religion he is converting to now and you can understand nothing Bob Dylan says pure gibberish but towarRAB the end he says Shalom.

-Marge is upset because they never do anything and then Homer goes the reason they don't go anywhere is because he was this court ordered ankle bracelet and then Marge tells Homer that why does he always bring up that and Homer says that it's a great topic starter for conversation

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Cyn

Here goes my synopsis, I wish I knew how to do the screencaps, but I don't.

-The episode starts with Bart trying to get Santa's Little Helper to take his pill, but spits it out.

-Bart tells Marge that SLH won't take his medicine so Marge tells Bart that it helps if you wrap it in a piece of cheese

-SLH is going to eat it, just when Homer comes and says, "Oh, free cheese" and eats it.

-Marge gets mad and then Homer says, "What happened to us Marge we used to feed each other cheese and laugh all night then came the heart attacks"

-All of a sudden the ground starts rurabling because it's the media circus, it's all these news vans like some unknown networks and some like ABC, CBS, etc.

-Kent Brockman is reporting that a sex scandal has brought in reporters around the world and then he Kent goes, "Why here's Fox News" and it's the Fox News Channel news and it's huge and it's playing Queen's "We Are The Champions" and there's a huge bumper sticker that says, "Bush Cheney 2004

-Kent is saying the cause for this scandal is Mayor Quiraby who Kent says is a suspected illegal immigrant. Who is named today with paternity suits with 27 different women.

-We see Mayor Quiraby coming and then Cookie Kwan is holding a baby and tells Quiraby, "Why won't you acknowledge our love child?" and Quiraby says, "That's not my baby" but the baby talks like him and then Mayor Quiraby gives the baby to one of the bodyguarRAB and tells him to raise the child as their own. So the bodyguard puts some shades and the baby.

-Marge and Lisa are watching all of this on the news and Marge says," that this has been the most exciting scandal since the Juice was on the loose" and Lisa tells Marge that the Juice is still on the loose and Marge screams

-Kent Brockman is still asking Quiraby how many illegimate children he says and stuff and Quiraby doesn't want to answer any questions and shows the reporters a cute puppy and the reporters decide to leave, then all of a sudden Chloe Talbot from the Global News Network comes and here and Kent don't get along.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:clap: Thanks Liz

It's good to have a co-mod again

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information