So, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a playlist box. Just like on Playlist.com, in which will show all the mp3's on my computer, in a certain folder of course, in which will have the song name, and a listen and download button. Somewhat in this format:

Tippin on my Dick ----- Listen----Download

with a few songs, and will have a scroll, so you can scroll through, and find the song you want.

It's to go on my website.. and no, the song's will not be for public download at all. they'd be on a secure page, for myself only.

I travel a lot, and can't always bring my music with me, so I have a web server, and I'm hosting my own website right now, and I was hoping I could do this, so I can be at work, or on a trip, and still be able to listen to my music, or download the song, to add to an MP3 player.

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? or direct me to some sites that give you the code?

I have a php enabled server, but I'm almost certain I can still use a HTML file.. I know nothing about HTML, but the basics, my friend helps me do it all, but he doesn't know how to make this playlist thing...

Thanks for the help!!