ok so in 14 days(Jan 19th)(my birthday, ill be 20) i plan on buying a 2011 chevy camaro 2SS RS 426hp V8 with ground effects. i was wondering what color i should get it in. i looked around and hear some pros and cons. so i have 4 options im thinking about:
ALL black( black rims black paint, no stripes)
-pros:cool color,looks AMAZING freshly washed n waxed, etc
-cons: gets dirty fast see all the scratches and dents, gets HOT if not left in shade
Rally Yellow with black stripe and black rims
-pros:cool color, looks GREAT, has a song that goes to it haha,PERFECT camaro color
-cons:STANDS OUT, possible unwanted attention from cops but not as much as red, still, i seen it on the road and it CATCHES your eye and your attention
Summit White with black stripe and black rims
-pros: you cant see the scratches or fingerprints that much, easy to wash u can jus pretty much hose it down, clean color
-cons:same as black, gets dirty WAY to fast, dirts more noticebale and u can tell if its dirty or u jus washed it
-Silver Ice Metallic with black stripe and black rims
-pros: scratches,dirt, smudges,fingerprints are barely noticeable i like that part the most as well as dents you cant tell too much
-cons:color looks okay compared to either black or the yellow, not the color i originally had when wanting to buy a camaro but on the other hand you can go without washing it for awhile(pro), its not as cool as a color than black or yellow for the camaro

so thats it, one question with 4 different answers/choices WHich color camaro?
im open to opinions but MOSTLY looking for people who ALREADY OWN A 10'-11 CAMARO and can tell me some more details and maybe provide pictures

also if you want to add any other pros or cons that i may have missed or not discussed feel free to add in your 2 cents. im on a limited timeframe here so please let me know what you think
thanks again.