I'm a 20 year old hardened rower and this is the first time I've been near tears for years. I left for Israel 6 months ago to study abroad, leaving behind a broken but reparable '92 4 cylinder Toyota Camry. It was a piece of crap with 171,000 miles on it but I did have sentimental attachment to it being my first car. My dad decided to sell it and buy me a 2001 6 cylinder Buick Century while I was away with less than 40k miles on it for about 5 grand.
I always envisioned myself buying a mazda 3 after the camry, or at the very least something with a manual transmission that was sporty and youthful. The buick couldn't be more different.
The buick meets my needs for the next 5 years, which will get me through graduate school and it's by far the most economically correct purchase my parents could have made. Which is all great but I feel cheated out of my college experience. I'm now forced to drive the most boring vehicle I've ever seen; It's not an old rust bucket falling apart with the accelerator cable getting stuck randomly and it's not new and youthful. It's the last thing I wanted. Meanwhile I feel like a total piece of shit...my parents just bought me a car.

What do I do? Do I suck it up, or do I find a vehicle which defines my youth better.