ok so i feel weird for even thinking of it and asking but uh well/..
so a month ago i went on this video chating website because i was bored..and te website conncets u witha a random stranger,so what happened is i started talking to this guy,who wasent cute at the beginning and i was just talking because in the beginning he was juggling so i thought he was some joker so i wannet to make fun of him but it turned out the guy was super intresting talking to awhile we chat the guy commented how beautiful i am...but i never even said anything nice back to him...after we talked for like 2 hrs...my laptops battery died!!!! **** my life! so now a month over and i still cant forget him..next year i am going to the same university as him..but i dont even know his name.....but when we talked he gave me some usful info that i can use in order to find him,it will be really hard to find him out of thousands of students but i just want to find him just so we talk again...i feel like if i dont find him illl miss out something important in my life. some ppl say its creepy and some say its romantic that i will go through a long way to find this guy ..........plus he really enjoyed talking to me,..so what do u think?