Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    bride527

what is going on with this pain?

Had my Upper GI test yesterday it wasn't that bad.....of course they don't tell you anything, the dr. has to call me.......
    I have the same pain, i will let you know how my test come out....I am thinking maybe a hernia too.....bride527

Em55

Oh yeah please do, mine is on tuesday this week. Im a little scared of what they are going to tell me. What did you have to do for the upper gi?

TEdds83

HI Em! Glad you got that over. Did they tell you anything? Let us know when you find out. I have been praying. Chantal, I am praying for you too! You will do great tomorrow! Just relax, okay! You are in good hanRAB. They do these procedures all the time. If you feel up to it, come and post on here after you are back home and relaxing. Only if you can or want to.

I called the Pepcid AC hotline today and asked about their ingredients. They say there are no artificial sweetners in the product. So I took one at lunch time. I haven't noticed much yet, but I hope I am not imagining things but my stomach is starting to feel bloated and my appetite isn't so good tonight. Kind of nauseated again. I swear these darn pills are just no good for the body. Surely the natural cure is the way to go. I hate side effects. It makes me so mad. All we wanna do is feel good again. Please keep asking me if maybe I am getting gall bladder trouble. Good grief I hope not! There is nothing else wrong with me. I only feel real bad when I take these acid reflux pills. Now I feel constipated.

Ok enough about me. Girls keep us posted! I will pray tonight and tomorrow ok! Hugs!:angel:

Em55

Hey guys, i got my results of my upper gi,, and everything looked fine!
    Oh joy!

So my doctor wasnt going to do anything else, but my mom made them refer me elsewhere or bring me in asap. They said they would bring me in on there first canceled appointment, and if im in pain to the er. She said they will order me a cat scan to see if that shows anything.

Something is wrong. This is incredibly painful and im getting so tierd of this..

I cant go much longer with this pain!!!

Chantal231

Good luck and God bless, Em!

I'll be praying for you.

My tests are tomorrow morning. I'm having both EGD and colonoscopy. I'm scared as tests really make me anxious.

Take care.

Chantal

Em55

Hi tammy, So am i, not they havent told me anything. they kinda explained what i was looking at but they never told me the final of what if anything they found. My doctor is supposed to call me by the end of the week with the results and then i will let you guys know what she says. I am thinking i probably will be going back to the doctors next week to one: talk about surgery and two: talk about how we are going to get me out of pain.

Tammy, They will find out whats wrong with you. Try to stick with the non medicine since that seems to be what works for you. Dont give up! What does ur doctor have to say about this????

Em55

Im going to get my upper gi in the morning and im praying that something shows up , as bad as that sounRAB, but if nothing comes out of it, then we are back to trying to get my bad pain under control. My stomach is in a huge cramp and im trying not to worry, im know something is wrong in there, i just want others to believe me and if this comes back normal,, i dont think they will.

DMBF

SOrry, I don't know for sure. If it is a hernia, I think it would have to do with how big it is, where it is, if it is seen on the UPPER GI series. I think I remeraber being told AFTER the endoscopy that I didn't have a hernia, not the GI series, but that was 2.5 years ago so I can't say for sure. It is stressful waiting for any kind of test, and wondering WHY they are doing it, but we must be grateful that we live in an era and a place in the world where they can do these things, figure out what is going on (hopefully!!!), and then plan from there.

bride527

Good luck to you too and I hope you are able to have the GI done. I know that test is pretty easy and they check the stomach out. I really hope that is the end of this test stuff. I want to know what is causing the pain but tests really stress me out.
    bride527

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information