after 40 years of acne and some expensive treatments of little effect, I furabled onto a cheap fast home cure! I am a victim, not a doctor. While no presrciption is needed, your skin may not heal as fast, you may be allergic. I hope you try it and have the same grand results that I did. Buy some Dial ANTIBACTERIAL BODY WASH. Other body washes may work but I have not for me. First rub a drop into the inside of your elbow. Wait thirty minutes and look for bumps, rash or swelling. If you do not see any sign of allergic reaction: wet a wash cloth and your affected skin with warm water. Add a nickel sized blob of the Dial body wash to the cloth, not your skin. Next lather the wash with cloth, brush or scrubber. A badger shaving brush works great. Wash with the cloth and rinse with COOL water and cloth. Keep wash away from open eyes. Do this 2 or 3 times daily for a week noting accumulation of new zits. New zits should appear at a much slower rate and present zits should start healing. Never touch the brush to your skin, use the cloth. Doctors have many treatments that may work if this does not. Do not despair, age usually helps also.