Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Past Posts!!!

lilyprincess

Past Posts!!!

Wow.....after I posted I

edited

read my first post oh so many years ago...seriously, I thought it was bad that I was taking 6 or 7 pills a day...if only I wouldn't have given up back then! Within a year I was taking up to 30 10mg norcos a day at my worst. I guess the reality of my addiction just really hit me when I read that...knowing that the past five years of my life have been consumed by addiction. Up to that point I had been a "recreational" user for years, taking pills when they were available, but never seeking them out or faking illnesses to get them. I know there is no point in wishing I could change the past, but seriously, if I could go back to that first post and tell myself what I know now...well, I guess I probably wouldn't have listened. I just can't believe how long my life has been controlled by pills. I think I'm finally coming out on the other side though.

mel486

Past Posts!!!

Welcome back to the group! Glad to see you're giving it a try again. I saw you other post and I'll let other people answer it, since I have never taken Sub. I hope you can look back at this post 5 years from now and say, "Wow! That was when I started my detox for real and I've been clean ever since." :-) I really hope you the best and stick around let's help each other out. Good Luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information