Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    JMM33

Large hump on back with pain in back, neck and back of head

I have a large hump on my back between my shoulder blades. I also have pain in my back, neck and the back of my head. My feet is experiencing a pin and needle sensation. I am assuming that all of this is related and if so what could be causing it?

feelbad

Large hump on back with pain in back, neck and back of head

honestly? if you are having actual symptoms in your feet that could be stemming from way up there, you really do need to find out just exactly what IS really there within your full spinal at this point. while you just 'could' possibly have an issue in that lower spinal that is what is generating that symptom in your feet, if this is stemming from where this large "hump' is located, it could only be something actually impacting your spinal cord up there to actually impact that far down to your feet. getting that whole spinal from top to bottom MRIed truely would be the only and really best way to see what just is going on at all levels of your spinal down to that cord and nerve root level right now. and you most definitely NEED to find out just what that large hump is all about there.

has this hump been there for a long time or was this something that just kinda popped in one day?? has your primary doc ever evaluated this? i would defintiely see him or her at this point and ask to have a full spinal MRI done and WITH a contrasting agent esp to better see what that hump actually even consists of too(it also simply better highlights other certain findings much better as well)? you just really need to find out exactly what that hump is all about and also find out why you are having symptoms in your feet? are you having ANY other than what you already mentioned upper body symptoms here too like pain or tingling in your arms or any fingers?

you are just having some pretty profound and widespread symptoms and that neeRAB to be looked into much more in depth to really find out about alot of things here right now. just see your primary for a full neuro eval and that referral for a FULL spinal MRI(you just NEED to know if the upper or lower spinal is responsible for the feet thing) with contrast. that really would be the very best type of "baseline" testing for what you just have going on in your upper and lower body. hopefully certain things will be much more clear once that MRI just gets done for you. also make certain to always ask for all copys of ANY real testing you ever have done too? this is just a really great way of staying on top of things and also knowing that everything that shows up as real findings in any report/test result is also being told to you, the patient? some docs do NOT always tell patients everything that is even a solid finding in any given report or test result so we DO have to kind of keep on top of this kind of stuff ourselves. just make certain to obtain your very own copy of the MRI report so you can post the summary here? its just much easier for us to see that report summary since how the rad actually even worRAB certain findings does matter in alot of certain ones. please let me know just what you find out. marcia

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information