Ok iv been searching for the name of this movie for a long time, i remember watching a music video of it on youtube some time ago but i cant remember where it is, i only remember certain fragments of it but ill try to write it as detailed as possible, any way i think this is how the movie goes.
It starts off with this girl who i believe is crazy and has escaped from some mental hospital and is barefoot, she tries to hang herself (in some abandoned building or something) but this man saves her, i believe its raining at the time, and he leaves but she follows him and he tries to ignore her but she keeps following him, he eventually keeps telling her to leave but she doesn't listen (nor does she speak a lot i think), she keeps following him and i think hes crossing train tacks or a road, and either a train or car is coming and she stops in its path, and he saves her again just in time. He eventually takes care of her and buys her new cloths and feeds her, he doesn't like her at first but eventually as it progresses he falls in love with her, but when he does the mental hospital or place where she escaped from finds her again and takes her away. The man tries everything to save her or get her out, and in the end i think nothing works but he loves her so much that he tries to be diagnosed with some mental disorder after causing a rampage so he can go and be with her in the same mental hospital, and the last scene that i remember is that they are laying down together on her bed in her mental hospital room and hes touching her hair or just hugging her.
please help me find the name of this movie its been bugging me for some time now and i really want to watch it, thank you so much :]
P.S :its not mad love
if you can in your answers, add video trailers, thanks! :]