Im not even sure if this was a dream or not. But it sure didnt feel or seem like it. This "dreams" started happening ever since i moved into this very nice 2006 constructed home, nothing bad ever happened there ok so for some reason i started getting this horrible dreams, that i cant even describe, but this is one that felt so real! Ok so my mom came to sleep with me that night, and i wouldnt fall asleep, my moms back was turned, and all of the sudden i see little people dancing on her, i rubbed my eyes really hard realizing THIS WASNT A DREAM! I have been getting those kinds of dreams in that house for some reason, but ive moved and things have gotten much better, i have no more "dreams" like that. I was 8 back then and 13 now, but it always bugged, wondering why it didnt feel like a dream? I swear it was for real!! I was rubbing my eyes and everything!! Making sure it wasnt my dream. This has always bothered me, now i want to find out, what happened. I was it a strong figment of my imagination or what?

No Rude COmments please!!