Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    mychem2222

IS THIS A BETTER RAP THAN MY FIRST ONE! IT WAS MADE ON JANUARY 22nd on the Inaugration of Obama A Milli Style ?

I do like john McCain and George Bush. i hate Bill and Hilary Clinton Inauguration Song (A Milli Style) January 20, 2009IntroJohn McCain! John McCain! John McCain! John McCain! Should have won! Should have won! Should have won! Should have won!But he didn’t! (b***h)ChorusObama Obama Obama Obama Oba Oba Obama Obama Obama Obama Oba Oba MainElect Barack Obama inauguration is on today If you don’t watch it then you are gayYou’re a fake, you’re a b***hYou’re a wanksta not a gangstaYou live on the streets and pee in the bushWhile at my house I’m smacking your girls big a*s tushAll yall crew left you for ObamaI aint dissing McCain stop all ya dramaChorusMainBarack Obama rocking the black houseGot all the sexy secretary’s wearing a small blouseMaking it rain every dayFrom D.C. to L.A.While the haters saying nayThe fans saying yayGot Arab in his cultureBut he aint no MuslimHe don’t make “Arab Money”But your girl says I’m sweet as honey (ha!)When he lets the money go you duck You’ll never get a buckCuz we’ll still be at warCrime fights in the streets all the time is getting bor-ingGot your girl mourning (I mean moaning)I’m in the zone-ing Since you’re so lonelyHere’s a jelly-filled doney (Haha b***h)

chadwick

IS THIS A BETTER RAP THAN MY FIRST ONE! IT WAS MADE ON JANUARY 22nd on the Inaugration of Obama A Milli Style ?

http://insultants.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/epic-fail2.jpg

iq2winjp

That sucked a/ss. No offence.

iqbalkhanayesha

Keep trying sweety. LOLOL!!

Chains

"if you don't watch it then you are gay."That line was gay.It's not very good overall lol

chainbart

Just stop Fam please just stopThat was just horriblenot even laughable just...stopplease

Ipreferpi

This is complete garbage. What are u tryin to accomplish with this? And sayin if u dont watch it ur gay and ppl's gfs are at ur house n think ur as sweet as honey? Trust me no gurl wana be with a scrub like u

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information