...storyline than Role Playing? I played WoW for many years, but the main thing i loved about it was questing, and the storyline that each zone had, and feeling like i played a role in each stoyline of each zone. Are there any games similar in tone to the questing of WoW but with a greater focus on story and career? I like Diablo and Warcraft and all them, even Torchlight. Ive tried Oblivion and Fallout and Fable, but i dont really like them because i feel turned of by the indepth Role Playing.

I dont like games were you spend 3hours customizing your boots, and while i dont mind open worlds, i like them to be sturctured and set out. I hate getting lost and spending hours wondering what the fuck im suposed to be doing.

I like in WoW, were you have moves and spells that you build on with talents and leveling up, and how you have to figure out good combos of spells ect ect. And most importantally i LVOE the fantasy setting.

But i get turned off by games were you have to spend more time customizing your class than actually getting into the action. So esentially im looking for a single player action/adventure game with similar gameplay to the NPC fighting system of wow, but with little focus on Role Playing.