Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Your brain is trapped within the realms of logic. You cannot possibly answer these questions because the answers are illogical. Who's to say illogical prospects do not exist? You've never known anything illogical, so you can't exactly deny it. I am almost certain there are things beyond our capacity of understanding, and I do not mean this in a spiritual way. Accept what you are permitted to understand, and when you think too much, don't think about why you're thinking too much. Just watch TV.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    Blessings on your Journey!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're high.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're high.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God.
    no other answer needed

Your brain is trapped within the realms of logic. You cannot possibly answer these questions because the answers are illogical. Who's to say illogical prospects do not exist? You've never known anything illogical, so you can't exactly deny it. I am almost certain there are things beyond our capacity of understanding, and I do not mean this in a spiritual way. Accept what you are permitted to understand, and when you think too much, don't think about why you're thinking too much. Just watch TV.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    Blessings on your Journey!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're high.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information