I have a question regarding the E62's preloaded navigation software, I heard that it sucks, but you can only use it with Cingular's service "Telenav." I just purchased the Nokia LD-3W and read somewhere that it needs software and is not compatible with the preloaded Navigation software on the E62. Is this true? I assumed that all I needed is the GPS receiver and the preloaded software on the E62, but now I'm hearing that I need an active GPRS access point to make the navigation software on the E62 work. If that is the case I'm assuming I'm gonna get charged for data (I currently have no data plan so I am gonna get raped if I use it a lot.) So my question is? Am I better off getting the Cingular "Telenav" plan because I read you don't even need the GPS receiver because it will just connect to their network to track my location?

I know about the Wayfinder Software, but was thinking of getting that only if the preloaded software sucks really bad, because the Wayfinder software is 99 dollars.