Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Wii Case came today.

I got it from amazon.com, every other site doesn't show it being released until the 15th, I sent the company an e-mail after I ordered it because I thought they might not ship til the 15th. They mailed it right out to me, took awhile with the holidays/etc.
    Case:
    http://www.amazon.com/INTEC-G5660-Wii-Gamers-Case/dp/B000IZK3RW/sr=11-1/qid=1167935502/ref=sr_11_1/002-2256935-9107254

My thoughts/pictures:
    Case still wrapped

Bottom of case

Top, there is a divider between them.

The wheel and classic are just setup in the top, the divider held them in place, the case closed like this but was cramped and took a tiny bit of pressure to put the lid down.

This shows the bottom loaded with my regular cables and component cables, stand, controllers, power supply the power supply was a really snug fit in that corner and I didn't like it there. This picture was just to show everything in.

This is packed to my personal preference, when I go to a friends I don't feel the need to take the Wii stand, the wheel or the classic controller, I can also remove the other cables and just leave the component ones. Moved the power supply where the stand normally goes giving it much more room and not bending the ends. I can easily fit 2 more Wii-Remotes on top of the Wii and 2 more nunchucks with the other two. And without the classic controller and Wheel in the top making it stuffed I could easily slide 2 game cases or probably a Wii Game DVD case, I have a separate binder for my Games/Movies though. The padding isn't massive but there is a fair amount, more importantly the Wii is a snug fit and won't flop around. All in all it may not fit Everything I have but it fits what I would take to a friends house and I'm very pleased with it.

My Wii Case came today.

That's pretty sweet. How much did it run you and how's the build quality?

My Wii Case came today.

Link is before the pictures and the build quality so far is fine with me, padding wasn't flush with the edge of the case in a spot, Velcro seems like it's going to show wear on the 2 that attack to the divider but it holds the Wii very securely in that spot and has some padding around it, Elastic strap for the sensor bar is nice, not sure what to do with the sensor bar cable but It won't bother me to leave it as is in the picture. I think the case will hold up for a good while.

My Wii Case came today.

not bad...I don't think I'll be traveling with mine but those shoulder sling bags are enticing

My Wii Case came today.

I bought one and returned it when I realized how small it was. This fits my Wii, Power Supply, Component Cables, Sensor Bar and 4 Controllers/Nunchucks comfortably with room left for a couple game cases or whatever so I'm very pleased. Upon first inspection I didn't even see a spot for the Sensor bar in the Wii Sling Bag. This was only $10 more and holds everything I need.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Wii Case came today.

what can you fit in the sling bag?

My Wii Case came today.

Wii, power supply, cables, not sure on how many controllers, by the size of it I don't think 4.

My Wii Case came today.

get the PS3 messenger bag and then hope you don't get mugged

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Wii Case came today.

looks great, just what I need. Just picked one up for $27 shipped

My Wii Case came today.

on the right, click on "___ new and used" and it lists more sellers/stores. I found one "dvdlegacy" that was selling it for ~$27 shipped

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information