Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Iphone vs. The Blackberry Pearl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have the Pearl now & like it but i really want the iphone. Is it worth the switch of providers(with T-mobile now) & Trading in the Pearl? What rating do you give the iphone out of 10???

Might want to check out the Apple section and see what they have to say and to talk to friends, family, coworkers who have the iPhone and get their opinions. I am sure there are those that love it and those that hate it.

Tha'ts going to be a BIG difference. I recommend playing with the Iphone thoroughly at the nearest apple/AT&T store and then deciding and ask people in the apple forum as well. Do what DubDub pretty much said.

Depends on what you are going to use it for. If you need to push corporate email, blackberry RIM is the way to go and the pearl is the most compact of the blackberry devices. The half-qwerty with suretype is pretty good too.

Although the BB Pearl does have multimedia capabilities, the iPod is obviously better for both music and video, especially if you already have an extensive iTunes library.

As for browsing, the iPhone has a full web browser, while the pearl is restricted to mobile WAP pages. In addition, the iPhone has wifi, so it can browse most webpages, even high bandwidth ones without a hitch.

^^That pretty much sums it up.
    Email in a small device: BB
    Multimedia capabilties with a fast browser: Iphome

personally i would wait for the iphone to 1. lower the price 2. get picked up my tmobile. the blackberry pearl is a great phone but i guess if you really want all the other features then iphone would be the way to go

Do you use many BB apps? No REAL apps for the iphone

Thanks for the replies, like i said i like the blackberry but i do not use all of the apps mainly the email(personal use) & IM. I think i'm leaning towards the iphone

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information