Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend's wife is hassling us. She just found out.?

She keeps phoning and emailing trying to talk to him. She even phoned my answering machine once! She left me a message saying she had sex with him when he visited her and the kids last month, but I know he didn't. He moved to Canada two years ago, and he's only seen her a few times since then. Someone told her about us. She keeps emailing and saying that she must talk to him. I can't stand it - she wants to ask him why he lied to her and didn't tell her about me. It's harrassment, stalking, isn't it? I'm so scared she might come round to our house, or phone me again. They've got five kids together, and he doesn't pay any money to her but he does pay a mortgage on a house. He was trying to sell it - but then she moved back in and the realtor told her she had a right to stay. What can we do to stop his wife getting in the way? They are still married, but I know he's filed divorce. He hasn't told her he filed so she'll just get the papers soon. Why should he support her now?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a start, he has a financial obligation to those five children they have together. That might just be one reason his wife keeps phoning and emailing her husband. At this point in time, you need to be very, very careful -- unless you want to be named as the correspondent in this divorce case (which could happen!). Settling their affairs is really between the two of them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shut up! You personally ruined the life of his wife and his FIVE children. You're slut who should keep her dirty hands off of married men. Have some respect for yourself!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shut up! You personally ruined the life of his wife and his FIVE children. You're slut who should keep her dirty hands off of married men. Have some respect for yourself!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WTF! you have a boyfriend that is married?!

Um, youre the homewrecker, stop complaining. She has every right to be upset

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that is completely your fault for starting a relationship with someone who hadn't ended the one they were/are in

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information