Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia N8 keeps crashing, why?

for some odd reason my Nokia N8 keeps crashing, i think its been happening for like 2-3 months now, i thought maybe its due to how many songs i have on there so i went through and deleted loads but i still have the same problem.

it keeps crashing, the screen doesnt respond and when i have a message the little light flashes on and off but it doesnt come up on my homescreen that i have a message.
    im really confused, i dont know what todo, i was going to update it but iv read how thats made the phone worse.

anyone had the same problem and can help me pleaseeee!!!
    thanks (:

updating the software actually fixes any of the problems it first had. Is it possible uv downloaded something that doesnt agree with ur phone? Maybe download an antivirus like kaspersky or f-secure, ovi has free trials, just to run a scan to make sure u have no corrupted files. If u r going to do the update, do a backup first incase u lose any data.

updating the software actually fixes any of the problems it first had. Is it possible uv downloaded something that doesnt agree with ur phone? Maybe download an antivirus like kaspersky or f-secure, ovi has free trials, just to run a scan to make sure u have no corrupted files. If u r going to do the update, do a backup first incase u lose any data.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information