Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cartoon crossovers you would like to see

a) The cartoon(s) do not have to be currently airing. Canceled and Ended cartoons are all fair game.

b) The cartoon(s) can be from any country.

c) This is a list thread so please explain why you want a crossover and maybe even add a small storyline. Nothing the size of a fan-fic please.

Yin Yang Yo/Dave the Barbarian - These two shows have some similarities. The heroes aren't the best at what they do but they get the job done, their enemies are almost always comical except for a few of them and Chuckles the Silly Piggy and Carl the Evil Cockroach Wizard could make a great evil duo with their magic.

Billy & Mandy/Invader Zim - Can you imagine what would happen if Gir and Billy met? No one would be safe. I think Mandy would try to help Dib but Dib would be too busy trying to nab Grim. Billy would be making things much worse for Zim by almost killing himself with Zim's weapons.

Spongebob Squarepants/The Snorks - It would be cool for Spongebob and Patrick to get stuck wherever the Snorks live and get scared like in Rock Bottom.

Beavis & Butthead/Ed, Edd n Eddy - I'm not sure why i want to see this but it would just look funny as heck. Perhaps B&B would hit on Nazz while Eddy tries to use B&B's tallness for a some scam he made up.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends/Pokemon - When Ash arrives at Foster's he thinks that all of the friends are Pokemon and then starts capturing them. This makes Bloo once again imagine himself as the Bloo Superdude who has the take down the evil captor or something like that.

Let me start simple, with those that could legally happen.

Kim Possible / American Dragon: Jake Long - these two Disney shows were on around the same time. They both did a crossover with Lilo And Stich. So many possible stories that could happen. Monkey Fist and the Dark Dragon could join forces to achieve their goals of power. For some reason Drakken and the Huntsclan can join forces to achieve their goals, which don't conflict with each other.

Naruto / Bleach - don't have a storyline idea. I just would love to see these two popular Shonen Jump series in a crossover. What would the plot be?, I don't know. It could be in a movie of in a special issue of Shonen Jump.

Family Guy/American Dad: Seth has hinted at it, and there has been a few cameos, but I want some interaction between the series. Though, it'd drive Seth into overtime seeing as he'd voice the majority of the characters.

Scooby-Doo/Rugrats -Angelica and Susie calls Scooby and the gang to help looks for Tommy and the other babies. (I know its random, but I made it up when I was like 10)

I'd like the idea of Shonen Jump crossovers even if some of them currently exists in videogames only sold in Japan like Jump Superstars. I saw once a fanart idea of a crossover of Naruto/One Piece on Deviantart where Sir Crocodile wants to get his hands on the village of Kohona. Note then the other way around could work as well with Orochimaru, Kabuto or Sakuke going to conquer the kingdom of Alabasta.

This following one would had been more harder although they recycled 2 villains from one series into another series, that's close but no cigar for a "crossover": 1967-70 Spider-man/Rocket Robin Hood The Spider-man episode "Cold Storage" when Dr. Cool put Spidey in a freezer where he overslept and awaken in a futuristic world a la Planet of the Apes and wakes up realizing he was just dreamed. There was a lost opportunity, instead of awaking in that desolate future, Spidey could had awaken in the world of Rocket Robin Hood, they could had teamed together since they once fighted the same adversairies: Dr. Manta and Infinita thanks to the recycling of Ralph Bakshi.

Fairly Oddparents/Wayside: Timmy and some of his classmates go to Wayside school in a foreign exchange student program and meet the stranges way of how Wayside school works, it's even more strange to the eyes of Cosmo and Wanda. Even more strange to see one "normal" guy who still keep his logic: Todd.

Fairly Oddparents/Kappa Mikey: Timmy and Trixie won a contest to guest star in an episode of LilyMu and they have to be together. Mikey and Mitsuki tries to convince them they belonged together but it's Lily who menaged to convince for once and for all, Trixie to be with Timmy. Meanwhile Jorgen wants to erase their memories but he can't because Gonnard taught then his eraser pen was some exotic food he just eated.

Goldorak/Albator (aka UFO Robot Grendizer/Captain Harlock): King Vega and Queen Sylvidra (I don't know her original name sorry :sweat joinned their forces to conquer the Earth and Actarus (Duke Fleed), alien price who's the pilot of Goldorak got the help of Albator (Harlock) to stop them

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yahoo! I thought I was the only one who felt that. I know Roger appeared at the end of "Meet the Quagmires" and in the "Blue Harvest" special, and Stan appeared with Agent Bullock in "Stewie kills Lois", but a whole family interaction would be much better. Actually, I have two plots:

One - Meg and Steve start a thing for each other, thus the families meet each other. Roger and Brian would meet each other and probably get along, having drinks together and whatnot (hey they can even meet women/humans together, jeez), and Klaus and Stewie would probably find ways to take over the world. Stan and Joe would probably also get along very well.

Two - Meg puts up a "need new family" on Craig's list, and thus she meets the Smiths. She meets Hayley, and they partake in switching families. Meg and Hayley could also be sisters, and Steve switches places with Meg making Chris his brother, which works out very well for many reasons. However, the Griffins and Smiths start duking it out and decide they want their children back. It could work.

Here are some other ideas for cross-overs:

"Ed, Edd and Eddy" / "Catscratch" - "Catscratch" is essentially a cat version of "Ed, Edd and Eddy", of where there is a naive yet friendly team member, a well mannered team member, and a greedy team member.

"Beavis and Butthead" / "Ren and Stimpy" - I do not know how they could pull of this off, but they can. I could see Beavis and Butthead trying to raise pets as a cruel joke, but it actually does not work out to their advantage, because Ren and Stimpy are not everyday pets, they are well, Ren and Stimpy.

"Rocko's Modern Life" / "Spongebob Squarepants" - This could work out through Sandy the squirrel, since she is the only noticable land member who resides in Bikini Bottom. Sandy could start having a thing for Rocko, but after being suspicious Sandy is gone almost all the time. Spongebob decides to spy on her (he did before), so he teams up with Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and yes even Squidward, and they meet the "Rocko" cast.

"Road Rovers" / "Swat Kats" - They are the "dog" and "cat" versions of each other. I cannot think of a plot, though, but maybe it could be like this. There is a new motorcycle contest, aimed towards the best motorists in town, and the Road Rovers and Swat Kats both decide to team up, neither of them even knowing of each other or each others' mission.

"Smurfs" / "Snorks" - This could work through time travel, and since there are magicians and scientists Smurfs and Snorks on the two shows. I have not thought out a good plot, but it could work very well, if the writers put their mind to it.

"Snoopy" / "Garfield" - Do I need to say it? The two cartoons are dying for a crossover. Schultz would probably be ticked off, but it could work very well, if well thought out. I do not know what a great plot would be, but I will try to think of one.

Well, these are my only ideas for the moment, but I will post more if I think of any, well enjoy.

Looneytunes/Disneytoons

Jonny Quest/Richie Rich: If Warner Bros could somehow reaquire the rights for new RR projects, I had an idea about an older Richie hiring an eary twenties Jonny on as his personal bodyguard. Jonny, wanting to follow in Race's footsteps more than his own father's, becomes an adventurer, joining Richie in his adventures across the globe. Eventually it could encompass a lot of aspects from the HB Universe as they encounter frozen cavemen (Bam Bam); Time travelers (Judy Jetson); Mystery solvers (Mystery, Inc) and outer space adventures with a space faring astronaut(Fantastic Max grown up).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fosters home For Imaginary Friends/Powerpuff Girls: I just think it would be interesting to see how Craig McCracken would pull it off. Besides, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends and the Powerpuff girls were both made by him, and there have been several references to the Powerpuff girls in Fosters. It seems to me like they live in the same world.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Invader Zim/Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Come on, this would be AWESOME.

Megas XLR/6teen - This is some weird, ridiculous idea I had one day.

Code Lyoko/Stoked - See above.

Oban Star-Racers/Megas XLR - This would be epic.

Total Drama Island/6teen - I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

Dexter's Laboratory/Code Lyoko - Imagine Dexter finding the supercomputer. Tries to virtualize Monkey, but ends up virtualizing Dee Dee, who makes friends with all the monsters on Lyoko.

South Park/Barney and Friends - Okay, I'm kidding on this one.

Ren and Stimpy/Invader ZIM - Would be epic. Ren and Zim could switch places for a day.

Megas XLR/Invader ZIM - Zim tries to steal Megas. GIR takes control and destroys most of the city.

Krypto the Super Dog/Sonic the Hedgehog Sat AM - Krypto and his friends in a final battle against Mechanikat.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information