Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dear Seth Macfarlane

(I've always had a suspicion that Seth lurks these forums.. I remember how people complained about all the Meg bashing, and then an episode aired where she got out of prison and got revenge on everyone. Then people complained about Brian's soapboxing and we got that episode where for two minutes straight Quagmire completely owned Brian.)

Anyway, I was thinking about all the Family Guy Star Wars specials. While they're funny and all, Star Wars isn't really my thing. Anyways, with the final Star Wars special coming up (Well, hopefully the final Star Wars special. We really don't need Family Guy Presents: Star Wars the Phantom Menace) I was thinking you could start doing parody specials of other movies.

And one idea came to me that seems PERFECT for Family Guy.

The Dark Knight.

Take a look at the cast for The Dark Knight and compare it to Family Guy.
    (Stewie obviously would be The Joker. Maybe he'd perform actual magic tricks for the mob when he first shows up?) Mort Goldman would be a perfect fit for the wimpy Coleman Reese. Brian Griffin is very political minded, so he would be a good fit for District Attorney Harvey Dent. Meg Griffin is both irritating and isn't all that attractive either, so she'd be a great Rachel Dawes. (Maybe Stewie could bust out laughing when he tries to say the "Well hello beautiful" line..) Mr Pewterschimdt looks a lot like Mob Boss Salvatore Maroni, and shares a similar greedy personality. Cleveland could be Lucius Fox, Joe (with glasses and a mustache) would be Gordon, since they're both cops. The only question is who would be Batman. Peter or Adam West?

Do it Seth. Please. It would be amazing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Seth Macfarlane

Two problems I see with this
    1.It is a pretty slim chance that he could actualy be stroling these forums, I don't exactly take him as a cartoon buff.
    2.Writers don't normaly take requests from fans because, and the user Keeper here is a great example of this, if they take one, thousands will start pouring in, they couldn't read all of them, and if they wrote something similar to one of their unwritten requests without proper credit. Then folows court, union letters, angry mobs.

Dear Seth Macfarlane

Well there is a line in 'The Former Life of Brian' where he says go on the internet and complain and moments like the 2 you mentioned are why I love Season 8.

And I found another issue Seth Macfarlane has only written 4 episodes by himself i think, Family Guy (and nearly all other TV shows) is written by a team of writers, Seth usually adds content but not as much as you think. TBH writers should get a lot more credit since it's them handing out the content that you see.

Dear Seth Macfarlane

Yeah, I don't honestly expect anyone to make this just becuase I suggested it, I just thought it is a really awesome idea for a FG Special and i'd love to see it done. Wishful thinking I guess.

Dear Seth Macfarlane

Meg and not Lois? Especially with Stewie as The Joker?

Dear Seth Macfarlane

Yeah, they wouldn't put Meg in a role that's higher than Lois.

I think they'd do a Back to the Future trilogy special before the Batman movies.

Dear Seth Macfarlane

It is a really nice idea

Dear Seth Macfarlane

Of course old pedophile man is Batman and Chris is Robin.
    Oh, and Lois as Harley Quinn.

But if Mr. MacFarlane reads this..
    Please Mr. MacFarlane sir, please stand in a line!

Dear Seth Macfarlane

The Dark Knight wasn't made in the 1980s, so it's highly unlikely MacFarlane would be interested in copy...uh, satirizing it. :shrug: Now, Tim Burton's Batman I could see him doing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Seth Macfarlane

No. Please. I am SOOOOO sick of The Dark Knight.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information