Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Which South Park classmate do you want to see more in Future episodes!

All right since... south park has new episodes on the way soon ive been thinking of the kid character's who need more plots or appearance's

besides Stan. Kyle. Cartman. Kenny. & Butters.

what character you want to see more in the newer episodes.

I'd like to see Timmy come to the forefront again before Jimmy took his place.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who's Heidi?

You mean Timmy who talks like a Pok?mon? He's cool, but he can't really carry his own episodes.

As for me, whatever happened to Pip? I wouldn't mind seeing him and Butters interact in an episode.

He got crushed to death by MechaStreisand. He's essentially an irrelevant character now that Butters has taken over the role of "lonely kid whom everybody makes fun of", so I guess Trey and Matt just decided to finally kill him off and be done with it.

I thought Wendy and Bebe were used really well in the earlier episodes. Nowadays, they hardly ever appear, which is a shame. The relationship between Wendy and Stan has given the show a lot of great episodes, but I would have liked to see them expand on Bebe and Kyle, which was pretty much dropped after "Clubhouses" in Season 2.

Also, I may be alone on this, but I think Tweek is pretty darn funny. The brief stint he did as the fourth friend in Season 6 actually worked a lot better than I thought it would.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd also like to see more of Wendy and Bebe, though Wendy has been a central character of some of the best episodes in the series like "Breast Cancer Show Ever" and "Dances With Smurfs".

Yeah, I'd like to see more Wendy as well. She's a better foil for Cartman than Kyle is. Too bad she didn't get a superhero identity in the 'Coon & Friends' arc.

The only South Park classmates that I like to see more of in the future episodes are:

Dog Poo - Such a fantastic minor character who could be the next character to be the "chosen one" to save the world like Kenny/Butters/Craig/Bradley which would be awesome, but his role in It's A Jersey Thing was so great!!!!!

Terrance - Dr.Mephisto's son who was a great bully/rival for the boys which I like to see more of his character in the future if he competes with the boys again.

Tweek - He's so funny/great with his shaky nervousness which I would like to see more of his chemistry with the boys after his great fourth friend episodes in Season 6.

Wendy - I like to see more of her with her friendship with Bebe along with kicking Eric Cartman's butt again some more like Breast Cancer Show Ever and Dances With Smurfs.It so sucks that she didn't became part of the Coon & Friends group with a nice superhero identity.

Red/Bertha/Rebecca - That one redhaired girl who could use some character development like Wendy/Bebe that I would like to see.

I'll help you ABrown, Heidi is that one grayhaired girl in the green coat and her character was great making her a bigger rotten brat than Eric Cartman in the Margarin episode, I felt sorry for poor Butters in that episode though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information