Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All animes from CLAMP meaning Code Geass?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FLCL is a dubbed romance/school life/action anime

Ouran High School
    Samurai Champloo
    The wallflower
    Baccano!
    My-HiME
    Scrapped Princess
    mahoromatic

Ouran High School
    Samurai Champloo
    The wallflower
    Baccano!
    My-HiME
    Scrapped Princess
    mahoromatic

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All animes from CLAMP meaning Code Geass?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouran High School Host Club
    InuYasha
    Fruits Basket
    I don't know anymore. Chibi Vampire?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are their any good english dubbed romance, school life and or action anime?

Well Im looking for a good dubbed romance, school life and or action anime.
    Iv seen
    phantom requime for the phantom
    elfen lied
    bleach
    beyblade
    naruto
    shattered angels
    vampire knight
    one piece
    all animes from CLAMP
    d grey man
    soul eater
    and ect ect
    so please can you suggest some good ones cheers
    and please nothing that was made before 2001 thank

Here is a list of romance/school life & a bit of action in them
    enjoy!! ps; they are all dubbed.

Code Geass:
    The story is about a high school student named Lelouch, also known as the vice president of the student counsel. Lelouch is popular among the students & succeeds in everything he does. But there is one thing he cannot do anything about, which is the Britannians. He hates the people who rule the country and the military. Lelouch makes a promise to himself that he is going to defeat them someday… but how? One day he stumbles upon terrorists who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them. The military secret turns out to be a young girl, and she signs a contract with him. She gives Lelouch the power of Geass in return, which has the power to make anyone obey any order. Will he have the power to defeat the Britannians? (I LOVE THIS ANIME!! IT’S A MUST WATCH. It might be my favorite/second favorite anime of all time. It’s so damn amazing. Be sure to check it out! Also be sure to watch Code Geass R2 after) action, mecha, supernatural, school life, a bit of romance, harem, adventure.

Karin:
    She’s like no other vampire. Instead of biting other humans and sucking their blood she gives blood to humans! She’s the only one of her kind and the rest of her family think she’s a weirdo because of this. At her first day back to school a new student starts in her class. When she meets him, her heart starts beating really fast and she can’t help but run away from him. How is she supposed to handle school now? Everyday she is scared of getting too close to him and he doesn’t understand why she ignores him so much. (I liked it. It’s a very funny and cute story. If you just want to watch something random and hilarious then you should watch this anime!) comedy, romance, school-life, supernatural.

Durarara!!:
    The anime is about a boy who moves to a new town, due to his best friend. He hasn’t talked to his friend in forever so he decides to move there and meet him. When they meet up, his best friend tells him about people he should not cross in this town, because they are dangerous. And just on the first day, he bumps into the people he should not cross. The anime is filled with tons of dark mysterious, a bit of humor and tons of action. (I really loved this anime! The drawings are really good and I love the characters. They’ve got some kick-ass characters that you just happen to fall in love with, haha! I loved the interesting plot, you should check it out) A little bit of romance, comedy, action, fighting, school life.

Ghost Hunt:
    It's about a high school girl who accidentally breaks a camera. Turns out that the guy who owns the camera is a 17 year old guy who owns a company that investigates supernatural stuff. She has to work as his assistant to re-pay the broken camera. The guy is a total narcissist, that's why she gave him the nickname Naru. After awhile she soon starts to realize she's got feelings for him. (It starts off kinda not-so-scary, but after awhile it get’s seriously creepy – which is awesome!! I LOVE THE ANIME! I remember sitting up all night watching this because its addicting!) Supernatural, comedy, little romance, action.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information