Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to CricKet

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to CricKet

Hi,
    Just wanted to introduce myself here. I've been with Virgin Mobile for years, and played around with there phones with Bitpim, and posted in the VM section alot.
    Well now VM phones suck and their plans suck. So I just signed up with CricKet, and got the Samsung R560 messager II.

I have browsed the forum and there is a lot of info here, but in kind of a random order. Is there an official messager II post, or can any one help me get started playing around with this phone???

Looking to add a different browser maybe free games or what ever.

After switching carriers I feel like a noob all over again.......

Thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to CricKet

Best advice I can give you is to search the forum for you answers. There are also alot of other sites out there that have rather large cricket sections, and a few dedicated strictly to cricket. I would post the sites, but I believe it's against forum rules to advertise other sites. Just a word of warning, alot of the fellas that post on the cricket sections do not take too kindly to people who do not research/search before asking questions or start new posts on already covered subjects. It can get rather hostile sometimes, but when noobs just keep asking the same questions over and over, it get's a little frustrating, especially when the answers are just a search away.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to CricKet

Yea... I've done a lot of searches in the Cricket section, and found a lot of bashing. In the VM forum here I answered a LOT of questions, but anyway. I do hate when someone just joins and starts asking questions. I always search first, but if I can't find anything I do ask. A quick reply with a link would be polite.
    well thanks for you input, and after I get my game up on Cricket and Samsung phones I will help in any way I can.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information