Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricket is a dork !

ok so i recieved a txt from cricket stating new plans are avail and that i can send a txt back to convert . looking at my account it gives 3 plans
    35 basic plan
    45 plan
    55 android
    60 blacvk berry
    my phone is a black berry but its loaded on my account as a razor v3c
    so i ignored the txt but now I want to add a line and its saying i have to call
    a 1800 nuraber to change my plan over to thier new plans before I can add another line . Here's is the issue . I dont want to loose my data . I dont use a lot . i check email once a day and use browsing to answer random questions while im not infront of home pc ./

*** AM I CORRECT THAT CALLING THEM WILL MESS UP my current configuration ? my cricket dealer is useless . does any one offer the ability to change my account to the new plan with out messing up the data set up ? or should i be set to just call them and say yes turn my 45 $ account into thier new 45 buck account ? thanks for anyhelp !!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricket is a dork !

All new lines, must be put on the new rate plans. You cannot have an account with both old and new rate plans. If you want to add a line to the same account you will have to accept the new plan and it's features, which means your blackberry's data may not(probably won't) work.

You can always create a new account for the second line, but you won't qualify for the multi line discount then.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricket is a dork !

i called cricket (sorry cant wait ) but they advised as of august 3rd there is no more multi line discount ???? wtf ?? also i had my blackberry flashed txt ,mms , calls and data . then i use aerize wifix to use the apps . all i was looking for was changing my 45 plan to another 45 plan with out them turning off my data , but my phone on my account is loaded as a razor vc3 which is a cricket phone ! so hopefully everything will still work . Any one know how to get the cricket navigator ? i was advised my phone may not be compatible (rep seeing it as a razor) .. so how do i download this cricket nav?? i was told i had to *228 to get the new rate to my phone ????? is that really a necessity ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricket is a dork !

i have flash some blackberrys to cricket my self, with the new "true rate plans" and all been working even better,now you can watch videos on youtube and some apps start working after the migration to the new plan.
    just tell them its a razor or a helix, they cant really tell what phone you got.
    hope this helps.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricket is a dork !

ok got account taking care of but to keep internet ive kept my phones as razor v3c , there has been talk about uphgrading my phone to allow additional services but i called cricket and they would just update my type of phone on my account . Is there a way to show instead of having a razor that maybe i have a samsung messenger 2 ????

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricket is a dork !

You'll be fine if you update to the new 45. Just migrate and YouTube and some other apps will start working. Leave your phone as v3c as well. Everything will work as it should.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information