From BabyCenter.com: "Congratulations on your pregnancy! Having a baby may be the most challenging thing you ever do - and the most amazing. And BabyCenter will be at your side every step of the way. We'll help you get answers to all your questions about your pregnancy and baby, with thousands of expert articles, helpful tools, and a warm, supportive community of parents like you."

The thing is, I never signed up for anything, so someone must've used my email. This wasn't spam either, it's a legitimate email and website. I had sex about three weeks ago with this one girl, haven't talked to her much since we ended things, but coincidentally, she also went from being in a relationship to single today on Facebook. I think that's relevant information because why would you date someone if you're pregnant with another guy's baby?

Do you think she could be using this website as an indirect way of telling me she's pregnant? I admit that I could be wayyy overthinking this and this could be a coincidence, but what do you think?