I've known this girl for 4 years. She is 15 and im 17. We Never had anything to serious untill One night well Christmas day when we had a heart to heart and from there we both started to like eachother a lot. We were and are atill not aloud to date because we are on the same sport team so both on team Canada. So if our coach were to find out he'd stop coaching us entirely.

The moral to the hole situation is that I've also been depressed for about 6 months or so and she's the only person I've told. But since we are not aloud to date she kinda moved on and she started dating this guy and I have not been able to move on. I actually starting cutting myself and 2 weeks ago before she left for acompettion in south America. I sent her a long message and then deleted her and blocked her off everything. But now I don't know If it was the right thing. I don't know if I feel happier or I'm more depressed. I have not cut my self since the last day I've talked to her. But I also thi k about her everyday all the time. I miss her. But I'm to fucking Attached and makes me crazy! I don't know what to do!