Can you ever indoctrinate yourself, with beliefs created by yourself?

If you only have individual thoughts, that no one else shared with you, and no one else believes in, does this mean you are indoctrinating yourself? Or saving yourself from it?

Is art a form of indoctrination? Should it be considered "fanatical" and "fundamentalist"?

It does take every idea it vomits as "perfectly real, perfectly idealistic". Thought none of it is real, but just "interpretation" and "speculation".

Do you find it shameful to teach others? Doesn't it destroy your spirit, with guilt and idiocy?
~
How can you prove Science isn't just an opinion? Evolution has been proven to fake. It's liars had to create hoaxes to gain celebrity and wealth and museum funds. They planted it all.

Why not science to do the same? It teaches everything Not as idle speculation or rants, or "silly opinions" but 100% undeniable smut.

This proves science is the most fanatic of all, and does nothing to prove itself to anyone.

I have not been able to find a single evidence of science so far. It's all just lies.
~
@ "you hopeless, deluded, hate-filled, sorry soul."

That is true, I don't believe in hopes, I do believe in hate, and I have many others strong beliefs that no one alive would even dare to think fully through, or imagine the implications or it's consequences.

But claiming I have a soul is going too much. I was a ginger, with "red gold" hair. I don't have a soul and I don't believe in any forms of Light.
~
@ "So this indoctrination that I've discovered, it's spirit filled, and regenerating"

I wasn't attacking christianity at all. I'm orthodox slavic myself. Which allows satanic teachings, and love of Satan. Or rather "hate", really.

Europe christianity / east orthodox, has a lot of satanic rituals and loves the darkness. They do not harm satanists, they accept us as family. Since I was baptised as a child, with orthodox christian tradition, why would I not be christian still, even if "satanic heresiarch" by personal belief?

I was attacking Society and Science, two of the most fanatic, disgusting cults of the Snake. They created burghers and cultists of the Tome, who worship the religion of science and it's evil doctrine.