okay, well im 18 im going to graduate in December from beauty school, i've been living in P.R. for 3 years now, but in the beginning of the year (2012) im moving back to my original home town, Miami, Florida... so i have planned to get a job as soon as possible and save money.. after graduating of course i want to keep studying everything that has to do beauty (advanced cosmetology, barbering, esthetics, etc. and everything else i like and find interesting like design school, photography, etc... lol... im young i want to study everything i like and not get old and regret i was never able to do the things i like) well i want to save up money and finally move on my own, witch i have planed for about 5 to 8 years from now.. i want to do some early.. really early search and have everything prepared for when the time comes it will be easy (hopefully). I've been thinking about California, LA or San Francisco.. of course i need advice and help on what other city's and state's would be good for me, a good busy beauty salon that pays good, a good college/university that has all the thing i like (listed above) but i would like a good affordable apartment in a neighborhood that is quiet and peaceful and not more than an hour away from school or work... i would really like some advice and help, especially with people that have traveled that have experienced different states and country and would know kinda what im looking for... it doesn't necessarily have to be California, but from what i've seen on t.v and picture it looks like a nice place but since i've never been there i wouldn't know... but if you also know any good places in california would also be good... and other states... please and thank you!