I became pregnant with my husband in May of this year, and ended up having a partial miscarriage which lead me to need some type of abortion to help the miscarriage along, called a D & C. It was a difficult few months... and I can't seem to bring myself to be intimate anymore. My husband is always pushing for it. We've decided to hold off on trying for a baby, but he still has desires to have sex. For some reason... I do not. He worries that I'm not attracted to him, or that I'm not in love with him anymore.

During the pregnancy, I constantly felt ill and had no energy. The intimacy declined almost immediately. And after everything that has happened, sometimes I need to force myself to want to do it. And he doesn't feel right about it, he doesn't want to feel like I need to be forced into it. There have been a couple times where I have wanted to be intimate, but its rare... and certainly not enough to keep him satisfied. I'm worried that he'll get sick of it and leave me, or look elsewhere.

I trust him that he would not hurt me. But, it could just come to a point where he won't be able to take it anymore. I have no idea what to do. I want to be intimate with him, I am very attracted to him. I have scheduled an appointment to speak with my doctor about it... but I'm worried that I'll never find a solution.

Has anybody had the same problem or have any advice?
I also wanted to mention that I sometimes suspect that I'm depressed. I'm sure this takes time to get over, but it's been about two months now.