I'm working on a lab for my class and I am new to ASP.net and C#. I need help with the code portion. I am working on a payroll system. Here are the directions for the part that I am on.

You will now add server side validation code to the frmPersonnel page. Currently, when the Submit button is pressed, the frmPersonnelVerified page is displayed. This is because the frmPersonnelVerified page is set as the Submit button's PostBackUrl property. Instead of having the page go directly to the frmPersonnelVerified page when the Submit button is pressed, we want to do some server side validation. If any of the validation rules fail, we will redisplay the frmPersonnel page with the fields in question highlighted in yellow with an error message displayed.

Here is the part I need help on...
Make the following changes:

Clear the Submit button PostBackURLProperty on the frmPersonnel form.
In the btnSubmit_Click event handler get each value from the data entry fields and set Session state items for each.
Change the frmPersonnelVerified code behind to get the values from the Session state items you created in the previous step.

I have done step one but I need the code for steps two and three. I am using Visual Studio 2008 in case anyone needs to know. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks