Ok so let me explain the situation. I being going to a really hard time this semester i been under too much stress and been having health problem. I have Insomnia which mean i have problem falling asleep or staying at sleep which make it worse is not only that i can't sleep but also if i get some sleep i won't stay at sleep for long so this is where my stress come from, so for this and other medical reason being missing too much class so instead of me failing class i would just like to drop class this semester and take a little break to see if there is anything that i can do with my health and is no only that i miss class but if i go i will be so tired and all i will be thinking is that i want to go home and sleep. Well my main question is if i drop classes now at the middle of the semester will financial aid make me pay it and still will cover me for next semester or will make me pay and stop covering me for the spring semester. Please let me know if you know anything about this i will go talk to my supervisor at school just want to know what to expect.

thank you