Hmmm...HTC Wildfire S, Samsung Galaxy Gio, or Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini? I've heard all of the 3 have pretty decent cameras, screen sizes, memory and expandable memory, sounds etc...but apparently they all have slightly disappointing speeds when it comes to processing power. Which should i get? And which is the easiest to use, cuz im a first-time user of HTC, and have had old models of Sony Ericsson and Samsung...?

I am 16 years old and will mainly use the device for texting, social networking, and music. I will also be making the odd phone call, as well as just generally browsing the internet. I am new to the Android series of phones, and have no experience when it comes to widgets and apps. My old mobile phone was a Samsung Tocco Lite which i've had for around 2 years.

So, which mobile phone would be best for me? Do me a favour and explain why whatever handset is better for me in a decent amount of detail too please, just so i can compare ideas i'll give the highest star rating thing to whichever answer i believe is the best
Just thought i'd mention that im currently favouring the HTC, and 1) it looks awesome in dark grey, 2) many friends have already recommended it, 3) i have always liked HTC's, but never owned one. Are HTC's easy to get used to, because i hate it when i get a phone that is difficult to use, thats all :?/ So, any help anyone can give me towards the choices will be greatly thanked. Personal preferences of owning or previously owning any of these phone would help massively