I got really sick today and was coughing all day in bed. I felt terrible all day and to top it off I live alone and my heater wasn't working so I was stuck in a cold and empty apartment. My boyfriend and i are currently in a long distance relationship. I texted him and told him I was sick and needed someone to cheer me up today and needed someone to talk to. Since he was watching the game I called him later on after the game ended. However he told me that he had friends over and another friend was coming over later so he had to go to play games. I was so angry at him. I mean I don't expect him to talk to me for hours upon hours but today was really not my day and I just wanted someone to be there to talk to. It's really hard because I'm new to this city and I live alone so it feels extra lonely when I'm sick. I'm so pissed off at him right now. I'm not asking him to talk to me all the time but the time that I actually do need someone to talk to, he can't be there for me. Once he said that he had to go and play games I was so shocked so I said fine and hung up. What would you do in my situation? Do you think he'll apologize? I hate him so much right now