I had unprotected sex with my bf tonight, idk if it was precum on his penis or if it was my spit because I had just preformed oral on him. Then he put it in me. Whenever we don't use a condom it's because he's dry and isn't about to cum and he pulls out before he cums. He said it was my spit and he would know wether or not it was precum. He put it in me for two minutes then pulled out because he said he was about to cum. The rest of the time we used condoms (which is what we always do, we only do it w/o one once every blue moon and it's only for a short period of time). My period is due tomorrow or friday and I'm on three different anti anxiety medicines and I always take pamprin during this time. I also drink chamomile tea and tazo tea everyday 3 to 4 cups and I read a few weeks ago that drinking chamomile tea can cause a miscarriage. I'm not trying to have a miscarriage if I am pregnant. Anyone know if any of these things are harmful and could cause a miscarriage? If so I want to stop whatever I'm taking or doing to prevent it.