Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    de-emt

Is the Kawasaki gpx 250f a good bike to ride?

is this bike a good learners bike? what's it like to ride?

lastly, what do you think a late 2006 model with 10,000km and rego to 09/09 would sell for?

thanks

ajmustee
    It's the best first bike in my opinion, the first one I ever rode, very easy to control. In the states, an '06 Ninja 250 with 6200 miles (10000 km) would be around $3000 USD but that all depends on the person selling it, they would probably let it go cheaper than usual with the economy.

Calspeed
    Hello,

this is a great bike to learn on. they are fairly light and have a non aggressive sporting position. And as you learn to ride this bike you will find that you can easily keep up with others on the twisties.

But what is best is that you will learn to ride it easier then an aggressive 600cc. But what I think is best is that after a year you can turn around and sell the 250cc for very little loss and move up to a larger sportbike if that is what you want.

It may not be the coolest bike out there. But everyone drops there first bike. And it would suck to drop an expensive sportbike and have to repair it. How many beginners out there have dropped their bike when they said it woud never happen?

I dropped my 400cc in front of my insurance agents office. it was brand new. That was 25 years ago.

Enjoy!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information