went to rent an apartment, the guy seems to be pressuring me into choosing a move in date, and said in order to hold it until the 21 of june i need to pay him the deposit and rent for the 21 until the end of the month, as well as money for a background check/ application fee. I have no problem paying an application fee, i was going to take that to them today, but when i got there they wanted to show me the specific unit i would be living in, I was like ok thats good, then he wanted me to choose a move in date, but they havent even completed my background check yet, this has me concerned..another couple was in the office when i was there and they turned them down because both of them had not had jobs for a 6 months just the female. Something doesnt sound right to me, im affraid if my background check doesnt comeback good ( it should though never been in trouble, and dont owe alot of bills) that they would keep the deposit ..which isnt alot but still $295 is $295 i need if i dont get the place.