Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    charles H
    Trailblazer

QuietOne726
    Unless things have changed in the last year, I tried an equinox at the local auto show. It was definitely a truck. I was told by a representative that it is built on a truck platform but is has a car like interior.

Chuck M
    lol NEITHER! I had a Blazer and the tranny went out @ 40,000 miles. Yeah taht was fun. Im selling all the chevy trucks at work because of frame and suspension issues.

Check out the Durango, Jeep, Journey->these will last longer with little to no problems. built to work.

CNC Guy
    The Equinox has a engine that is built in China. That tells you alot about how that vehicle is built overall. Trailblazer is more like yor Mercury with body on frame construction. Equinox is a unibody design.

charles H
    Trailblazer

charles H
    Trailblazer

CNC Guy
    The Equinox has a engine that is built in China. That tells you alot about how that vehicle is built overall. Trailblazer is more like yor Mercury with body on frame construction. Equinox is a unibody design.

kyhoops819

Chevy Equinox or Trailblazer?

I was trying to decide between buying a chevy equinox or trailblazer in the years from 2005-2007 on both vehicles. I had a 2001 Mercury Mountaineer and like having an SUV. Im worried the equinox may be too car like? If I could get some opinions on which of those two cars I should go with that would be great.

Chuck M
    lol NEITHER! I had a Blazer and the tranny went out @ 40,000 miles. Yeah taht was fun. Im selling all the chevy trucks at work because of frame and suspension issues.

Check out the Durango, Jeep, Journey->these will last longer with little to no problems. built to work.

charles H
    Trailblazer

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information