Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I exercise even though I cant see a doctor right now?

I am 32 yes old and female. I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle. I don't eat a lot of meat or junk foods. My diet consists of avocados, bananas, apples, oranges, garlic, olive oil, lean ground turkey, egg whites, tuna, chicken boneless, skinless, yogurt, white bread, tea, brown rice and frozen veggies.I don't have a very active lifestyle due to high levels of anxiety. Typical day consists of about 900-1300 calories. I am 5'5" and about 162lbs. Bp is 100/79 hr is 80. I can't afford to see a doc to get my cholesterol checked yet but I was wondering if I should exercise? I do suffer bouts of low blood sugar which cause me to start sweating suddenly and get nauseous. Please no rude or smart comments. I'm more afraid of heart issues than anything. I don't have a family history and I don't smoke.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    According to me that exercise work is the best and easier solution for keep good fitness of the body and health
    so we should be follow the exercise work rules.Exercise raises the body's metabolism and burns calories so
    it is very simple and easier solution for reduce the extra body fat and weight.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information