Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    JP Z

PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED THIS ANSWER QUICKLY!!! 10 PTS fOR THE FIRST GOOD ANSWER!?

is there any type of shampoo or hair product tht makes ur hair grow faster???? if not is there anything i can do to make it grow faster????

Anakaren D
    well i use garnier fructis though i am a girl i think it works for both genders oh also it depends how long ur hair is to try and do it another way

WowUB
    Biotin Pills are your best bet! i use them & my hair is down to my waist & everyone thinks i have extensions
    they can be found anywhere like target/walmart/gnc/etc.

you can also use a conditioner that contains biotin in it

goodluck!

Roy K
    Rogain or a generic version are the only type that can make your hair grow faster . And this will only work on hair that is depleted , not shaven ( which I suspect is your problem ) . Keeping the head clean of anything until hair is a least a half inch long is the best you can do . If it would help you could use mascara to lenthen and make fuller a small patch . There is also a spray on product that basically sprays on mascara . I forget the name but it isn't that natural looking .

Rou
    there is no product that will naturally and healthily get ur hair to grow faster known to man. You need to stay healthy, eat healthy, and then it will grow faster.

photoartgeek
    it depends on why your hair isnt growing. malnourishment- go on a vitamin regiment similar to the prenatal vitamins, if its a bad cut style it differently or invest in a couple of hats, if its genetic hair lose - rogaine- for either gender or hair plugs. if its stress induced - destress yourself!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information