Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Kamyrns_Mommy

If Illegal Aliens are in fact just that "illegal" then why is there a debate...

...over what to do with them??? I am very very liberal overall, with a few exceptions, and this is one of them. I do not feel any sympathy ot remorse for these people, whether they are from mexico, cuba, russia, poland, ect. I dont care; I want them O U T!!! I know it is unreasonable to think that the govnt is going to just start sending tens of thousands of immigration officals into the nation and round up these aliens. However why are people and politicans liberal or conservative trying to figure out what to do? It seems simple to me, if you know where they are or find them sned them home. Dont put them in jail dont pay them restitution dont allow them to stay and pay back taxes. Dump their a*s back over which ever boarder, gulf, sea or ocean from which they came. And also why do people call them 'Illegal immigrants" rather then what they are "illegal aliens"? An immigrant is a person who has followed the proper channels to become a legal resident of a new nation. Having the word illegal in there negates that.
    I mean now these people want rights and hold public protests. In the winter that just ended a group of over 1,000 illegal immigrants decended upon NJ's capital building. And there was police control of this protest. If the police knew that it was a rally in support and organized by illegals, then why didnt the round up everyone who appeared there and check them and their status???

Upurs
    Many among many agree with you exactly!

Deport all illegal aliens that are currently in our jails on our dollars.

Stop all benefits for any illegal alien.

Fine any business that hires illegals a very steep amount.

Bring our wonderful men and women home from the war and put them on the border and allow strict enforcement.

Every illegal alien that is identified from here out returned to where they belong...pronto!

Theres other things that can and will be done.

Flip-ANT
    I agree but as John McCain stated recently he wants to find a "humane" way to settle the illegal invader debate. Yep a humane compromise. You have to remember that our fearless leaders live in ivory towers and do not realize the burdens illegals have placed upon us the mere populace. They dont have the slightest clue at all. The worst thing an illegal has done to any of our fearless leaders is over trim their precious rose bushes. ---------I dont want a humane way i want them kicked out as humanely as possible is all with a one way bus ticket to me thats humane enough.

PSN ID: SnowboardZombie
    As a liberal who shares your views....rock on. I'm a very very liberal person and I hate it when conservatives say stuff like "all these liberals want em' to stay"

um...no we dont.

That's why i'm starting a new political party. Liberals agains illegal immigrants.

more info:
    Exactly! When they were in DC last sumer with signs reading "we're illegal" (seriously...I saw it. I work in DC sometimes), in my opinion we should have been like " thanks for the honesty" then rounded them up like cattle into big trucks and sent them back to....well wherever. Using force if necessary. They really are terrorists. Taking money, sending it to other countries.

Christopher B
    You are correct on all counts.
    Our corrupt Politicians and Big Business are the ones who are tying the hands of enforcement.
    Laws regarding dealing with the Illegal have been on the books for years. The public outcry came about in 2006 when the Mexicans marched against America.
    If you monitor ICE's track record, you will notice a trend. They do just enough to appease the masses. Token gestures.
    The reality is, the Political Plan does not and will not consider the will of the people. Only that of special interests.
    See the link below, keep aware and do the actions required to be a loud voice.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information