Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Blondes Have more fun

To find the sex of our baby?

My soon to be husband wants to know the sex of the baby....i wanna be surprised what should we do?

Baby #4 due in august 16
    when you go to the tech let them know he wants to know so they wont tell you but you can step out and they can tell him.

silly_duck96
    He can be told, but can he keep it from you? This is some thing you two will have to compromise on. Eventually you will want to know, before it is here. So you might as well find out.

Go into the ultrasound room and let the doctor do the ultrasound. But wear a blind fold to cover your eyes. Your husband will be able to see the sex. Hopefully he can keep a secret!!!!

~Good Luck hun, Lexi

Jenn
    I am in a very similar situation. I really have no desire to know what I'm having b/c I want that moment when the baby is born that I wait for the doctor to hold the baby up going "IT'S A..." But he really wants to know...so we are finding out on tuesday. Since it's my first I have deicded that I want to be as prepared as possible. I have also decided that I don't want one of those 4D ultrasounds they offer now. I figure my babies face can be the suprise. As far as my next child...we will wait until the actual delivery. I also figured I'm picking the name since this is my first and his second so I might as well compromise a bit. And remember even when they tell you what you're having you never can be 100 percent sure until the moment they arehere.

rainyday2289
    take him tho the ultra sound and let him find out and tell the nurce not to tell you... and that way he gets to know and you get your supize but you have to make him keep his mouth shut and not let you know....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information