Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    TJ

is 2800 a good price for a wreaked 2005 Ducati 749s?

it was from an auction, so it has no title but will make a bill of sale, the frame and forks are good, the tires are mostly very new, the front wheel needs replacement. he is selling it as is with some additional new parts he acquired for it. i dont know much about these bikes except that they are good track bikes.

aaron b
    thats really hard to say, it will still cost you a LOT of money to replace the fairings (Im assuming they are scrapped) but if it REALLY is a straight frame, and the motor is good, it MIGHT be worth it, make sure it starts (even if it is incapable of moving), but than you might have to replace the transmission.... I really don't know, it could be more than you can handle, you should see it and test it out (to the best of your abilities) nothing more to say... good luck

The Freak Show
    A similar machine in unwrecked condition is a $6,000-7,000 with a clear title. You don't want to have more than 50% of retail into a salvage bike. The $2,800 is already close to that. I would pay $1,500 or so.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information