Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Renee R
    It all sounds pretty normal. I remember the mood swings...not pretty and I felt mine were worse at the end of pregnancy. I think the mood swings were less common during the 2nd trimester. Like your husband, mine got the brunt of my mood swings and I did feel bad, however, the mood swings will go away...eventually... and then you and hubby have your wonderful baby to enjoy. Good Luck!

Sonya M

Mood swings during my pregnancy?!?? 2 months pregnant?!?!?

Ladies who have been pregnant... what signs did you show at 2 months? I'm 2 months pregnant and just found out, because I haven't shown many signs until about a week ago... now it's full on... I'm noticing the baby bump, and I feel nauseous, and I'm noticing a lot of mood swings. I snap at my husband, Patrick, a lot, but immediately feel bad, because he never does anything but help me out and he's just the sweetest. Also, I've had a bit of morning sickness, but not much, and I'm so tired. Is this all normal at two months? Are the mood swings most likely going to get worse? I feel bad, because it's causing my husband a lot of stress... He gets the brunt of it, and I can see it in his eyes when I snap... He's already freaking out (He's excited, of course, but super nervous.), and I feel like I'm makin g it worse. In your experiences, how were the mood swings during your pregnancy? Do they get worse??

Natalie
    this is all normal..pregnancy cost a shift in hormones..i learned in science! though im not the smartest but your husband Just needs to Adapt to the situation he's your support and back bone..

Chica
    Trust me, I know how you feel. I was sooooo bad with my mood swings/hormones, but he was the sweatest to me, caring and loving.. but I snapped at EVERYTHING. I still feel like im in hell at times. Im 26 weeks lol.. but he still the loving boyfriend ever.. and I do stress him out, I feel even worse cause he's in part time army here in Canada.. its so fustrating.. he forgets afterwords he helps me relax and calm down, leaves the room for me to just breathe than everythings back to normal.. but we can say that I was horribly bad. I've been fine these days though, feels like I been needy and loving him more, he loves that. He's happy when im happy.. we're very close and so inlove. Mine's just to unconditionally lol.. Good luck!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for me they got worse. lol
    i feel bad for your husband haha

Elita H
    snaping at your husband is just part of the process, I know you feel bad but don't I shap at my husband all the time(25 wks preg) mine have not got worse but I must admit I do move away from husband just before I snap.

Just know that it will stop soon enough.

Mich
    Mine were bad! I wanted to kill somebody. However, they got better after the 3rd month. When you're in a good mood just apologize to your hubby and try to explain what it feels like and that you feel bad. Ask him to hang in there with you and please be patient with you and you LOVE him sooooo much!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information