It was a hot humid day. The air was moist and sticky. The gravel was hard and hot. Poor Roxanna was out in the backyard mowing the grass, watering the plants, and building the tree house for her two little brothers. (Helio & Sung). Her father Denzel Thomas was in the air conditioned house, sitting back watching television. Roxanna was treated like a slave because her father thought she was inferior to every other man in the house. Her mother past away a couple years ago. Ever since her mother died, she felt as if a part of her heart went with her mom. In her neighborhood, the men were superior to all of the females. That was just the way thing were. Roxanna felt that this was wrong and should be changed.

“Roxanna!!, Get your ass in this house”. her father shouted. Roxanna was confused as she walked in the house.
“I told you to pat ice in my lemonade” the father complained.

“Ughh” Roxanna stated under her breath.

“What did you say!?” her father said lifting up his hand to strich her.

“Nothing, I said nothing” Roxanna murmered angrily.

In her mind she was furious. She hated her father with a passion that was undescribable. She went to her room to sleep. For she had to think how women can get their right as to be equal to men.

The next morning, .....

how should i end this? please give me some ideas. Thanks