Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He is going to end up in jail or get himself killed !!?

My cousin is making so many poor choices in his life , he is only 15 but he looks older.
    -He got my best-friend knocked up and doesn't want to take care of the baby.
    - He has 3 months without going to school.
    - Gets into physical fights with my aunt.
    - Drinks , smokes and is always out from 6 pm until 4 am and my aunt goes with everything he says or does , she even opens the door for him everytime he gets home around that time.

- he has another girl who he is having sex with and treats her like shit just like he used to treat my friend and she lets him cause she is head over heels for him.

- He doesnt have any clothes and borrows from his friends but doesnt make the effort to get a job , he supposedly " sings" but doesnt make any money off of it.

- my best friend and the baby are suffering because of his actions ( she doesnt have money for diapers and milk most of the times)

- They don't live here in the USA so there's no much that can be done. It is up to us ( his family and my best friend) to get shape him up for good but most of them gave up and I cant do anything because I am not an adult.

What can I do? He doesnt listen to anyone and his father doesnt seem to care , he lives with my aunt ( she is scared of him) and my grandma ( she gave up on him) , No father figure. What can I do? or my best friend?

Please , Please , please help us!
    May god bless your soul , whoever answered this.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What countrydoes he live in? Sounds like too many people are faciltating his behaviour and he thinks its ok. The peple in his life need to b stern with him ie he should be told that he cant live with his aunt if he doesnt get back into schook, get a job. The only way is with "tough love"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information