Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Republicans just need to get away from it all sometimes.

"ms. know-it-all"
    "CARLS," that probably has to be to weakest comeback I believe I've ever heard in my life...completely unoriginal. I'm guessing you don't think before you speak??? Kinda reminds me of your "Bush, McCain, Palin" friends.

What was Conservative Governor Sanford thinking when he took a hike?

Governor Sanford as Conservative Governor of South Carolina apparently went missing for five days. His story is he was out hiking the Appalachian trail. His own wife had no knowledge of his trip and had no idea where he was. He has since stated he went on trip to get away from his kids..although it was Fathers day Sunday while he was out "hiking". Coincidentally it happened to be "National H
    ike Naked Day" on Sunday, perhaps he was a participant? What was this guy thinking and do you believe this story? Do you think he was actually doing something else? What?
    I agree that everyone needs some vacation time...but not telling your wife and not telling even the LT. Governor is not acceptable.

Why do you load the question with "conservative"? This isn't a left-right issue. Something seriously wrong is happening here that isn't strictly political.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He wasn't thinking.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've gone hiking without telling people. Sure, It wasn't for 5 days, but I've thought I've told people or wrote a note before going off and doing something. It's possible he did the same.

There's no evidence to say he wasn't hiking, so I'm going to have to go with his word until further evidence comes up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having a homosexual affair is my guess.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe Obama should consider taking a hike.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He was hoping no one would notice, obviously.

He couldn't have been on the Appalachain Trail, despite his claims. He was in Columbia on Thursday. His own staff had to ask SLED to search his phone records, which is the only reason why his phone was found to be 'pinging' in Atlanta, 80 miles from the Appalachian Mountains. Further, if you know anything about our state, the Mts are a 2 hour drive away. Atlanta is a 4 hour drive--in the wrong direction. Law enforcement spotted him at the atlanta airport boarding a plane. Obviously, that goes against his claims to have been hiking. But, most importantly, he left without telling ANYONE where he was, how to contact him, what to do in the event of an emergency, who was to be in charge in his absense. Clearly, he's hiding something. I don't know what, but Democrats AND Republicans in my state are angry over his actions.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He wasn't thinking.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information