I am a student from an IB school and my school tells me that due to my "uniqueness" I need to learn what is known as Organic Chemistry. Whatever that is. I know it has something to do with Carbon being in every compound like CH3COOH or CH4 or COCOCHOCOHCOCHOCHCOCHOCHOHCOCHOCH lol with a flourine kicked in here and there but I need to learn this material so that I can be tested in higher level material because my city is in need of more doctors at a faster rate. Topics I have already learnt over the summer are the mole, chemical bonding (ionic,covalent, metallic, etc), quantum, nomenclature (stupid memorization), periodicity, colligative properties, stoich, thermochem (q=msat lol) kinetics (collision theory), equilibrium (la chatelier crap so simple) redox reactions (simulataneous reactions, who would known that in an electrolytic cell the anode is the positvely charged terminal), and VSEPR theory. However, this is what my chemistry teacher calls "inorganic chemistry" or general chemistry. She says she desperately needs me to pick up on this Organic chem and all I know is that molecules look like this CH3CH3CH3then an O comes and makes i kinky lol... so any good Organic chem books online or good study guide you guys can refer me to. I'm 14 but please don't give me any childish material. Thank you.