Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can leave the soft top on all year and really don't need a hard top.The soft top does take about 10 minutes to put up and put the windows in.When the soft top is down it is just folded back behind the rear seat but the windows need to be stored in a way not to scratch them.The soft top can be just put up without the windows which gives good protection from the rain and only takes a couple of minutes.You may also want to look at a bikini top which will give some protection from the rain and is very easy and quick to install.
    If you really want to keep the hard top I would just buy a bikini top,but if you don't need the hard top sell it and that will pay for a new soft top.Myself I would never own a Wrangler with a hard top and I never have.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are the advantages of buying a soft top for my jeep wrangler?

I have a hard top and last year during the summer, I took it off. I didnt have a soft top or even a cover so when it rained, I just drained it. I know thats not good, so I need some advice on buying a soft top.

First off, if i buy a soft top, is it easy to take on and off? If i were somewhere and I needed to put it up in an emergency, is it possible to do it quickly? Can I just store it in my trunk?
    Or should I just buy a cover top? If I have one of these, is it impossible to drive with one on?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information