Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    SK eight

does anyone know that carpet ride that was 3D at busch gardens, tampa bay.?

For some reason I can't effin find the name of that ride.

someone ... please help.

lol.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well there are 2 attractions i'm thinking of that involve a carpet but neither of them are at busch gardens.
    in disney world in magic kingdom there are 2 attractions that have the magic carpet from aladdin in it.
    first there is "the magic carpets of aladdin" which is a ride that you sit on magic carpets and they spin around and go in the air.
    and then there is a 3D movie called "mickey's philharmagic". the plot to this attraction is that donald put on mickey's sorcerer hat and the instruments go a bit crazy and donald looses the hat in the commotion and he ends up in different scenes of disney movies trying to get the hat back. during the one part he is in aladdin while jasmine and aladdin are singing a whole new world while riding on the magic carpet.

sorry if thats not what you were looking for.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information